- A chain of prayer for our Union
- Federal Council 2017 in Sait-Cergue, Switzerland (14/15 October 2017)
- Hearing at the Dicastery for Laity, Family and Life in Rome (6 November 2017)
- 2nd European High-Patrol Meeting in Venice (17-19 November 2017)
- Youth Forum in Warsaw (26 November 2017)
Dear Sisters and Brothers in Scouting!
The more we think about and prepare our activities, the more they are beautiful, successful and efficient. If you think about a weekend with your guides or scouts, you will see that it’s true. Father Jacques Sevin says that everything must be prepared in prayer.
So, let’s come back to the fresh times of our youth, just for our anniversary. Not to take refuge in them but to check whether the commitments taken on All Saints’ Day 1956 have borne fruit and if we are still their heirs.
REFORMS IN SCOUTING IN FRANCE: 1964-1975 Continue reading
As a preliminary word of comfort to intending Scoutmasters, I should like to contradict the usual misconception that, to be a successful Scoutmaster, a man must be an Admirable Crichton—a know-all. Not a bit of it.
He has simply to be a boy-man, that is: — Continue reading